Monday, March 19, 2007

Independent Day

My independent day after 6 yrs 2 mths and 20 days... shall I call for a celebration?? Hmm... maybe not. I just hope that I don't screw up and land myself into trouble. The 1st independent work I've done... attended a meeting. Ended up with more work on my list... how I wish my boss is still here.. sigh.. hmm.. he must be enjoying himself .... Yea of course, how I wish.. be gone those days where I can still relax and let boss take care of them. From today onwards, I will have to take charge of things ... for the better days. Wish myself luck....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

every one will grow up...it is just the matter of time...congrat.

March 21, 2007 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Chee How Teo said...

Good luck and all the best to you.

March 21, 2007 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger yangpinglee said...

come to europe and start ur new life

March 24, 2007 at 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home