Monday, June 23, 2008

Life Begins

Life begins at thirty. Or so they say.

I think my life has just begun. I had my calling. I don't care how well it'll do, or at least I think the potential is there, but I just want to do it because I know I will love every moment of it. And I know this is what I want to do in this lifetime of mine.

Cards and printing.

I took my first single step by listing my card creations on etsy.com and that changed my life. It's not that I became the bestseller instantly, but it was the fact that I actually took action after years of daydreaming and hiding my little cards in a box at home, not seeing the light of day. And now, they are.

It's a great feeling. I have so many plans unfolding before me, that the time can't keep up with them. But I can't quit my day job yet because it kinda fuels my hobby/business and gives me ample time for it.

Damn, why I can't get a calling for food business... especially at what the world is experiencing now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home