Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tan Boon Keat here

I’m here. Still the good old Tan Boon Keat as usual. Getting older with hair lost, gain weight on tummy, bad temper always strike … But generally I’m still fine.

Sim, mana lu punya rumor come from? I’m still single leh… if got girlfriend sure announce to you lah!

Just some picture to show that I’m alive :-)





I'm still love climbing




working in Lab too long will become like this :-(

Mytwo little angel :-)




Yes, I'm still FIT! Still can join race!



5 Comments:

Blogger Kean Hong said...

damn, u r still alive dude. Thought where the heck you go?
remember, rumour always come true lah expecially in Malaysia. keke

April 21, 2010 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

My dear BoonBoon, you have grown into a fine young man. I hope you will meet your Ms Right sooner. Fated wan la. In the meantime, climb all the mountains you can!

April 23, 2010 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger KIAN MING said...

cheers, you change a lot, be a good guy oh.

May 17, 2010 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Weng Chung said...

ya...grow to become an old man...kekekeke...why look like cacat in lab coat??..come on...u r a lecturer...behave la dude...kakaka..anyway..good to hear that u r kicking n alive... :)

May 22, 2010 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Boon Keat said...

Change a lot? mana ada! I'm still handsome as usual!

Woi Weng Chung... Where got cacat! lecturer cannot joke and play around meh? I'm extra-ordinary lecturer :-)

Ally always right, I'm fine YOUNG man :-P

May 25, 2010 at 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home