Monday, April 23, 2007

Another familiar face in Biopolis

I bumped into Weng Wah senior as he was hailing a cab to go back to KL to see his much-missed wife and baby. Yep, I could see it clearly in his face... the look of eagerness to see his family again. I can tell he is so excited to go home. That's why I kept our conversation very brief.

Anyway, this is not a new trend anymore in this 'globalized' lifestyle where couples work far away from each other and only visit once a week. I used to think that it is very cruel, but recently I opened my eyes more to see such situations, and it doesn't seem so bad after all. Maybe it's because I am part of the statistics now. Though Paul is based in KL only half the time, the week does feel a little long without him. Looking on the bright side, we have a good amount of time for ourselves, and we cherish each other's company more, and sex is awesome when you get hot and bothered for a week :) What can beat that hey...

It's all for the goodness of our future...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kean Hong said...

biopolis sound like bahasa melayu, a police who take care all biological related matters... sorry, i am out from all these hightech words already...

April 24, 2007 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

It's just fancy name that means a metroPOLIS of BIOtechnology institute or biomedical hub.

April 24, 2007 at 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home