Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Vivian’s Wedding!

Excurse me class! Please pay attention here!

Vivian Lee will have her first wedding… opppss…. Sorry… her happy ever after wedding dinner in September 15. This year for sure… venue will be in Melacca.

Class! I suggest that we have our B2K gathering in this historical town. I will help her in participant arrangement. Please reply to me about your attendant in order for transport arrangement (only for KL) and accommodation in town.

For Singapore region, this is convenient place to meet up! Is middle stop between KL and your place.

For Sarawakian, Woi! Want to come back to meet up or not? Long time didn’t kick all ur ass liao…

For KL lang, please let me know who want to go so that we can car pool together.

For Penang and Kedah animals, eh… where are you all ah?

Just to clarify, yes… we will go to Melacca on Saturday morning and come back KL on Sunday afternoon perhaps….

Any question? Please contact Vivian (012-2131347), Me (016-5319230) or Sim (012-4081896).

Class dismisses!

Rdgs,
Tan Boon Keat

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Vivian!!! How I wish that I can attend her wedding and have Boon Keat Ass kicked. Unfortunately I will have my long vacation in Sept.. Wish you all have a happy gathering then!!!

June 19, 2007 at 7:47 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

Me too.. Won't be able to attend. I've informed Vivian already. So KokHong where are we heading to heh?

June 20, 2007 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Chee How Teo said...

Congratulation to Vivian! I wish you happy ever after. Try to increase chinese population in Malaysia. Hahaha.....

June 20, 2007 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger Kean Hong said...

why contact me? not TBK only meh? Congrat. Vivian, finally got some one take you.

June 21, 2007 at 8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vivian, Congratulation for the wonderful time that come to you and will be with you long long long....

Leong

June 22, 2007 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

I'm looking forward to it. Hubbie and mini-me joining.

June 26, 2007 at 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home