Sunday, October 7, 2007

It's My Turn

Hi Friends!

After much a while of recuperating from Vivian's 'red bomb', here's mine now! Hehehe...

Well, I think some of you might already heard the news, while some of you doesn't. I'm here to announce that ALL of you are cordially invited to attend my Wedding Banquet, dated 10th November at Royal China Restaurant, 7pm sharp.

For detail information, please visit my wedding website (http://www.mywedding.com/keathongwaihar/index.html). You may RSVP there as well (or email me directly).

Please RSVP me as soon as possible so that I can mail the invitation card to you. OK?
Hope to see ALLLL of you there!

Regards,
WaiHar & KeatHong

5 Comments:

Blogger Chee How Teo said...

Congratulation to Wai Har and Keat Hong.

I will not be able to make it because my viva is on 31 October and I need to stay here to correct the thesis atfer viva.

October 8, 2007 at 5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Wish you both have a forever lasting marriage and have a dozens of children.

October 9, 2007 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Kenny said...

Congrats. Won't be able to make it as usual due to the South China Sea. I'll be in KL for my VISA on the 5th Nov though.

October 10, 2007 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger Weng Chung said...

Congratulation!!!!!....Wish you happiness and ever lasting marriage....

Sorry I won't able to make it to your wedding dinner...My brother is having his wedding on the 11th. and on the eve, will be busy helping him...

Again...Congratulation!!!

October 29, 2007 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger Kean Hong said...

your brother pun nak kahwin, when is your turn Falcon?

October 30, 2007 at 8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home